Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Haydon, ON
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more A1 ECO Mould Asbestos Removal is an insured Canadian company specializing in mould and asbestos abatement & remediation soluti...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 12 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Fi...Read more
Recently Reviewed Haydon Toxic Lead
We had super tight timeline to clean out some ductwork with asbestos wrap
The service, was quick, reasonable and everything was explained clearly.
I contacted A1 for some asbestos testing that I needed completed before a renovation. They were prompt in their replies and came out to do the testing the day after I contacted them. They were also quick to provide the...
We began a DIY project only to encounter some potential questions surrounding asbestos. We called Warren and he and his team were able to come over promptly to do an inspection. Fortunately the results were in our favour and we...