If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in George, ON
Ranked Best of 2020, we are a professional mold / asbestos / viral / lead inspection, disinfection and removal company active ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more The inception of Inspection Channel was rooted in delivering exceptional service to the building inspection market.
Due to in...Read more
Recently Reviewed George Toxicity and Mold
My bathroom renovation was well underway and my contractor was not concerned about the amount of mold that showed up once the walls were torn down. I emailed Robert Offenbacher late in the evening and he responded right away and...
I found mold in my attic. I almost had heart attack :) So I called them and they came to inspect the damage. First I thought I had to remove my whole roof but they said no no you...
We have water damage in our RV and the man was more than professional when he came out. He explained in detail the work that would be required to repair the damaged area. He answered all my questions when it...