Toxic Lead - Testing in George, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in George, ON

Recently Reviewed George Toxic Lead

Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/16/2020
Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Very knowledgable, cost effective, efficient, timely – overall just a wonderful experience to work with them. They do what they say, when they say, and no hidden costs. Look no further :)
Published: 11/24/2019
I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. From the time of the first telephone call to the initial inspection and job estimate to the finished work, I was treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. ...
Published: 11/13/2019
I was worried about some mold I discovered in our cold storage room, especially since my 6 year old son is allergic to mold. Alex, our inspector, was very professional, timely and knowledgeable and provided some very good information...