If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Drive, ON
Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more We are a top rated, profession mold and asbestos inspection and removal company active within Southern Ontario. We offer three...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Using the most up-to-date remediation methods, leveraging the power of technology (like no one else) and unrivaled customer se...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more
Recently Reviewed Drive Toxicity and Mold
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
Tony reached out within a day of my request for help. He listened well and understood my ask.
He arranged for Joe and a senior inspector to pass by that very evening. They were excellent, decent and professional gentlemen....