When assessing the damage of your house after a storm, use a flashlight instead of a candle to inspect your home at night - this will help prevent a fire if there are open gas lines around. If you smell gas in the house, turn off the main gas line, open the windows and head outside immediately.
Recommended Pros in Drive, ON
Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more We are a top rated, profession mold and asbestos inspection and removal company active within Southern Ontario. We offer three...Read more Investigating and providing solutions for any problem with your air quality. Ventilation(HVAC) issues, mould, VOCs, formaldehy...Read more
Recently Reviewed Drive Recovery Service
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
Tony reached out within a day of my request for help. He listened well and understood my ask.
He arranged for Joe and a senior inspector to pass by that very evening. They were excellent, decent and professional gentlemen....