Asbestos - Testing in Drive, ON

Asbestos fibers in the air can be hazardous to homeowners, as it damages their lungs and may even lead to lung cancer after long periods of exposure. As asbestos is virtually undetectable, home service pros need to take samples of material into the lab for testing.

Recommended Pros in Drive, ON

Recently Reviewed Drive Asbestos

Published: 09/09/2020
Just want to thank Alex for his time and advice on the mold issues that was a big concern for me. I am happy that it was not a big issue but just too must moisture in the house. Thanks...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 07/31/2020
I spoke with David regarding asbestos removal in my home. I sent him pictures of the renovations and he was able to advise me. David is very honest, knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend David to my friends....
Amosite
10/10
Published: 07/22/2020
I called Amosite to discuss some concerns I had about my new home. Being a first time home buyer, I had some worries about asbestos after starting some renovations. David answered the phone and immediately put all of my worries...