Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Courtice, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Courtice, ON

Recently Reviewed Courtice Toxicity and Mold

Published: 08/16/2019
On the sale of my home, the buyer's Home Inspector identified mold in the attic. Within a day, Michael from CO2 Solutions had quoted the work necessary and offered servicing three business days later. And, Michael showed...
Published: 09/03/2019
Mold and mildew was 100% removed from bathtub; scrubber used to capture mold/mildew spores from the air in apt.; special vacuum used for similar purpose (?); a lot of equipment was used possibly for other functions as well!
Published: 05/13/2019
We discovered a wet carpet in our basement storeroom which is rarely used and quite a bit of mold on the carpet and bottom of the dry walls. One phone call to the Concord Group and it was taken care...