Toxic Lead - Testing in Courtice, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Courtice, ON

Recently Reviewed Courtice Toxic Lead

Published: 08/28/2019
Tony has been wonderfully helpful during the buyer’s inspection for my purchase of a townhouse. He checked every corners diligently and provided useful advice and explanations both during the inspection and in follow-up emails. This is my first home and...
Published: 07/28/2019
Just wanted to take some time to express my thanks to you and your entire staff for your efforts in making the asbestos and mould removal projects as painless as possible. From your initial site visit, work plan design,...
Published: 06/14/2019
We were very impressed by how Warren and his team provided us with mold removal and air quality remediation services, following a severe flood in the basement of our property. Warren was professional, courteous and gentlemanly in all his dealings...