If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Cottam, ON
Cleanup & Restoration Services
Several accidents and weather events cause property damage. At Paul Davis we confront this da...Read more
Recently Reviewed Cottam Toxicity and Mold
John always kept me in the loop and answered all questions very thoroughly. I am happy with the services they provided
The job was completed and we’re happy with it however; there was paint on our carpets (from bringing the plastic out) a big chip in our hallway wall, mud on our window screens, carpet and door (windows – in...
The team sent into my home was professional, friendly and kept me in the loop on progress. They installed and removed equipment efficiently and with as little disruption to our lives as possible.