Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in Chippawa, ON
HOTWIRE ELECTRIC 416-553-5533
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Twi...Read more Kraun Electric is a full-service electrical contractor. We provide residential electrical service to customers throughout Niag...Read more Fully Licensed and Insured Electrical Contractor
-Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural, and Project Mangement-
Recently Reviewed Chippawa Generator
Good work- but expensive - $700 for less than 1 hr on-site work and maybe $50 worth of material
I have been VERY impressed with Kraun Electric and continue to hire them for various residential jobs. I have had a number of smaller projects completed and am always impressed with their knowledge and quality of work. It is...
Found Kraun on The Better Business Bureau site. Angelo attended to provide us with a quote, he also provided us with some sugguests. We felt comfortable with him and proceeded about a month later or so later on after...