If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Campbellville, ON
Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam ...Read more
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more Operating throughout Southern Ontario, Ontario Mould Specialists (OMS) can remediate any mould problems you face. Whether you ...Read more CALL OR TEXT THE PROS for the most reliable and affordable quotes! Fully certified water damage, emergency flood response, mol...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more *Please note if you are seeking emergency services for Water Damage, Fire Damage or Biohazard mitigation - please call the ph...Read more
Recently Reviewed Campbellville Toxicity and Mold
After some initial hesitation with the spray foam product due to health concerns/horror stories and scheduling nightmares, I decided to pull the trigger anyways based on the great reviews. I had Trevor come by and he was very patient with...
My wife and I bought a house back in the summer. Unfortunately, our home inspector suggested at the time that the tiles in the basement floor and stairwell likely contained asbestos and subsequent tests confirmed it. We decided...
Did a great job removing asbestos (type 3) in a 4 story commercial building on time and on budget.
Robert and Gerrard were responsive and generally great to work with. Would highly recommend!