Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Campbellville, ON
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more CALL OR TEXT THE PROS for the most reliable and affordable quotes! Fully certified water damage, emergency flood response, mol...Read more Amosite Industries Limited.
**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**
Asbesto...Read more Mold inspection & removal Flood Restoration, Water Damage Restoration, Roof Hail -wind Damage Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more
Recently Reviewed Campbellville Toxic Lead
My wife and I bought a house back in the summer. Unfortunately, our home inspector suggested at the time that the tiles in the basement floor and stairwell likely contained asbestos and subsequent tests confirmed it. We decided...
I live in a relatively new condo that has been subject to multiple water leaks due to issues with the plumbing located in my ceiling. In ten years, I have had 8 significant water leaks. Each time there is a...
Put in a request for quotes for asbestos testing in my home and Angela from the Health Abode responded with an extremely easy to follow message outlining the services and fees involved. The transparency of the quote led me to...