Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Blue Ridge, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Blue Ridge, ON

Recently Reviewed Blue Ridge Toxicity and Mold

Amosite
10/10
Published: 11/02/2020
We were having trouble with an air quality issue in our house. I found Amosite on HomeStars and decided to try them. The owner Dave answered my call and said that even though it wasn't really within their company's services...
Published: 11/10/2020
Put in a request for quotes for asbestos testing in my home and Angela from the Health Abode responded with an extremely easy to follow message outlining the services and fees involved. The transparency of the quote led me to...
Published: 10/23/2020
I used Angelina and Vince's services 3 years ago before I renovated my main and 2nd floors of a 100 year old house. They were incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and transparent throughout the entire process. They actually caught a second...