Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Blue Ridge, ON
Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more MoldTech is one of the oldest and most respected mold remediation and inspection firms serving Toronto and the Greater Toronto...Read more With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians wi...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Blue Ridge Toxic Lead
I first spoke to Indira who was very nice and explained the different types of testing. I was not sure if I had a mold issue but wanted to know for sure if I did. Bill came to...
I hired Inch by Inch to do a air quality test within my home. As my home was fully renovated prior to moving in, my wife and I were feeling sick soon after we moved in. Tony and Joe came...
Our tenants left the house smelling like cigarettes when they moved out. Inch by Inch provided incredibly professional service and Joe was a pleasure to deal with. It was amazing how fresh the house smelled after the treatment. We will...