Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
replaced breaker in panel. did full inspection through entire house.
followed COVID rules. quick, efficient and courteous. couldn't ask for anything better. kudos. would hire again.
can't get to 30 words
I had a problem with some of my electric stuff because some of these things are quite old so fat.I don't have any technical education or relevant experience so I needed someone to help me with my issue. My friend...