Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
replaced breaker in panel. did full inspection through entire house.
followed COVID rules. quick, efficient and courteous. couldn't ask for anything better. kudos. would hire again.
can't get to 30 words
Very detailed work, Raven Electric did an outstanding job of updating and modernizing an older home. Most of the updates were were recommended by Raven Electric. Will be using them again in the very near future for another home I...
Ray and his team did a great job. I have used Ray's electrical services for many years and he has always done a great job.
In particular, Chris, one of Ray's most experienced employees has always been very...