Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Anmore, BC
Our owner has been working in the industry for over 6 years and has worked on projects from small residential renovations to l...Read more HAMMER -Leader in Asbestos and Mold (Mould) Removal, Hazard Material Removal and Demolition. We understand your concerns when ...Read more Scott Asbestos is here to provide help with the removal and disposal of virtually all types of dangerous or hazardous material...Read more
Recently Reviewed Anmore Toxic Lead
I would highly recommend Tom and his team. He was able to fit me in on short notice and his crew did an excellent job of removing part of my ceiling and disposing of all of the debris. 5+...
Amir and his crew were very pleasant, the job was done on time no additional charge for the few extras they did for us. Definitely recommend them.
They are so accurate and also fast, they really did the job so well, I strongly recommend them.