Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in DALEMEAD, AB
4-Star Electric is Calgary’s leading electrician service provider. When you choose us for your home or business electrical ser...Read more At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the auth...Read more
Recently Reviewed DALEMEAD Generator
I can’t thank the team at 4-Star enough for all of their help with my minor electrical job. From the call from Whitney in dispatch to Thomas who completed the work at my home. Thank you for your professionalism and...
The company quoted a fixed price after reviewing the project. The electrician arrived on time on the agreed upon date and completed the job quickly. After the job was completed, the job area was swept clean.
I was impressed...
My large mirror broke when electrical outlet in main bath was replaced by a friend. Should have hired 24/7 right away to save huge cost of mirror. Nate came and installed new outlet very efficiently. He also inspected electrical...