Reviews

10/10

I had a problem with the wiring for the pot lights in the kitchen, as the breaker would keep going off when ever i turned it on. The electrician was at my home the day after i called. it took him almost 2 hours to get to the bottom of the problem. He also changed a lot of the connectors as they were unsafe and melting. In total 20 lights were removed and re-installed to check for the wiring fault after which time he was able to find one of the connectors had burned causing the ground and hot wire to touch. I was given a flat rate and was not charged for the extra work that was done or the connectors.

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thank you for your review.