Hands down 10 out of 10 stars!
Four reasons stood out more than any other for me:
1. Professionalism: From the very beginning, Serghi and his team were prompt, diligent, attentive and flexible. As the demo progressed, it became apparent nothing in the house was salvageable apart from the brick exterior. As a result, we had to add to what we initially had requested done. However, at no time did he have issue.
2. Very long hours: It's this type of work ethic you sometimes hear about, but seldom see. He and his team did this every day of the project until completion - even though it was a big job (demo of a 4-story home down to the studs).
3. Consultative: Initially, I thought how does a tile guy get into the demo business? But this is where his years of experience working on houses showed through. He gave us constant advice throughout the job. Advice on parts of the house we should note for future repair, or things we can leave because they were structurally sound, best practices, etc., etc. It was very reassuring especially as this was our first time going through something so extensive. He earned full marks and my respect on this front!
4. Cleanliness: He took pride in cleaning the worksite daily so he and team could start with a clean work environment the next day. He could have left things to pile up and only remove debris once he ran out of space, but this was another reason I was impressed with him. He was considerate of our neighbours and not wanting to inconvenience them with staring at a big junk pile on our property.
I would highly recommend Serghi to anyone anywhere looking to do demo work. It's just too bad he doesn't do tile work anymore because we would hire him for that part of the rebuild.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response