Mark arrived on time and ready to work. He cleaned up when he left. He explained to us that we must turn on the microwave's fan whenever we use our cooktop because the steam from whatever we cook on the cooktop will overheat the microwave causing its fuse to blow.
Take heed! The fan in this microwave had to be turned around in order for its vent to work. The previous installer did not turn the fan resulting in the fan blowing against the back, wooden wall of the cupboards which could be another reason the microwave blew its fuse.