The tech took in my computer after I dropped vodka on the keyboard and I think i received fair value and service. Originally the tech was kind enough to try and fix the keyboard and the touch pad. They fixed the touchpad but keyboard was beyond repair as it had corroded inside. I bought my Toshiba from US so the keyboard was not readily available in stock. I had to wait 6 days for it to be shipped in. Toronto PC proactively offered to tune my computer at no charge because things had changed from the original estimate so I agreed. 6 days later I got my computer delivered and it's been working great since. The tuning was pretty good too, got my computer running slightly faster than before and it was free.
- Honest estimate
- Reasonable prices. Was lower than other estimates I got.
- Tech was available and answered all questions.
- I received a call a week after from the same tech asking how my computer was working - surprisingly didn't try to sell anything.
- Got delivery at reasonable charge.
- He had tons of other laptops on the table so the business seems busy and trusted by others.
- It's a small office, not a retail store.
- They don't sell anything. The guy said it's because they focus on repairs and not sales. I guess it's kind of a good thing.
- Office is on the second floor but it was ok since it was a laptop.
Overall, I will definitely go here again if I have more problems with my computer. I just won't expect to buy anything since they don't carry any retail stuff. I think because they focus on repairs only is a good thing because no one tried to sell me anything. Just repair my computer, give it a small tune up and deliver it to my door.