Elite Appliance has terrible customer service. After numerous phones calls and many many minutes wasted on hold and multiple mistakes in information with the work order I decided to choose another supplier.
1. To start I booked the appointment online as recommended by their website. They took 24 hours to send me a response that if I wanted an appointment I needed to call the office.
2. After calling the office and waiting on hold for 10 minutes I finally booked an appointment. The customer service representative sounded like she was half asleep on the phone and every time I had a simple question she put me on hold for at least 5 minutes to get the answer. All in all in took 30 minutes to book one appointment.
3. When they called to confirm the appointment they had the work order and time wrong so we had to reschedule. This was again a long process and they were not apologetic at all.
4. When they called to confirm the second work order they had the time of the appointment wrong again when I asked if I could have the appointment at the time I had booked they put me on hold again to check. I had stepped out of a meeting at work to take the call and had to hang up after waiting for 14 minutes on hold to get back to my meeting.
When I called them back after the meeting to confirm the appointment they said they said it was cancelled because they could not get a hold of me???
5. Finally when I mentioned nicely at this point that I was receiving poor customer service and it was proving really difficult to book a service appointment the person on the phone was completely unapologetic and rude. So I cancelled the work order.
I will never call this company again.