We're in the process of a relocation and 'Mississauga Appraisals' was hired to conduct an appraisal on our property. Adrian arrived late. He then conducted a rushed appraisal. There was no professionalism or courtesy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!! They offer a very poor service. To our amazement, days after the appraisal, Adrian contacted us to confirm whether our house was 3200 Sq. Ft or 3800 Sq. Ft. This demonstrates how little attention was paid to our property.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Hire more professional appraisers.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Shop around and use other more professional companies.